Thursday, February 28, 2008

24.

On Monday I came down with a horrible case of “The Mondays”. I think it then worked into a chest/head cold. I went home from work early and actually slept from Monday at 3pm to Tuesday at 3pm. I got to the point where I woke up and just had to walk around because I was so sick of being in bed.

I am really excited for the new Malkmus album to come out. I have been looking forward to it even though I know it will be saturated with guitar solos. "Hey Steve lay off the drugs, you have kid(s)." I read that Rolling Stone gave the album a 4 1/2 star rating. Now, I am a huge supporter of the Jicks but it is very clear that this album will be his worst yet. I mean, for the Malkmus fans out there, it's going to be a great spring with new tracks. I do doubt you will find them on burnable discs for his fans loved ones. I still have a feeling that Jenny and the Ess Dogg still has that wrapped.

February and it has not stopped snowing here in Michigan. I love it but my bones are starting to get restless. Call me fair weathered.

Signed,
out of rock salt.

No comments: