Tuesday, February 12, 2008

White Chili

As my first blog I would like to set the tone for what is (could be) to come. I would like to post in regards to many topics. I try to be a versatile person and so I hope my blog will reflect that.

currently enjoying:
americanos/stephen malkmus/snow/bill laimbeer/old time hockey/new demos/old photos/girlfriends/political change/npr.

about:
the denver club was once a joke that almost became a reality. the concept was to get dressed up extremely nice and have a large meal with a good group of friends that could talk about anything. with respect, the group would exchange ideas about politics, religion, sports, music, art without hard feelings about opinion. the concept never bloomed, so it never really failed. this is my attempt to share the denver club on a different level.

this is enough for now, but i will be posting now and then. check the "minutes" if you miss anything.

regards-

John Sally
President

No comments: